Why La Alquería? One of the most dynamic new hot spots in Marbella area
By Salma Hwedi on - 2m. reading time
One of the most dynamic new hot spots in Marbella area, the well-known residential neighbourhood of La Alqueria gradually transforms into a beautiful suburb following the contours of the gently rising hills.
Over the past years the exclusive community has faced an overwhelming demand. No wonder! On the lap of nature, you can enjoy the best of the Costa del Sol, with glamour of famous Puerto Banús just a few minutes away, yet once at home you are surrounded by peace, privacy and idyllic landscapes all around.
The demand surpasses the number of projects offered, especially today when southern Spain attracts with its favorable climate: natural, political, social and legislational.
Why else this area is so desirable:
- stylish fashionable properties with innovative character offering mostly modern architecture, where Andalusian style is enriched by European chic without losing unique Moorish influence; they deliver comfort and efficiency with eco-friendly and energy saving concept, quality materials, top household appliances and all possible luxurious features;
- amazing scenery and breath-taking surroundings with unbeatable views of the Mediterranean Sea, the Strait of Gibraltar and European and African coasts, spectacular panoramic views of golf courses, Andalusian hills, valleys and mountains with iconic Marbella’s symbol La Concha;
- perfect environmental conditions and microclimate provided by the Serrania de Ronda with extraordinary indigenous flora and fauna.
- high security available 24 hours and entrance control;
- excellent infrastructure with easy access to blue-flagged beaches, culinary delights of Benahavis, amenities and services of Puerto Banús, San Pedro, Estepona and Marbella, all within 5 to 15 minutes’ drive;
- facilities that local government has made available to the investors offering very agile administrative procedures and immediate building permits (takes 1 up to 2 years for issuing a building permit in neighboring townships);
- the area’s own conveniences (incl. a supermarket and 2 international schools), a great choice of sports facilities (golf paradise!), growing number of public and private hospitals to service both Spanish community and expatriates, private and state schools, shops, banks, trendy bars and restaurants (incl. Atalaya Golf & Country Club restaurant popular among golfers).
It also represents excellent value for money and investment potential, as this up and coming area in transition to becoming new luxury addresses is very attractively priced when compared with the old parts of Marbella.
Drumelia Real Estate has a superb selection of properties for sale from the primary (new construction) and secondary (existing housing stock) real estate markets, as well as plots and construction projects in La Alqueria.
La Alqueria properties for sale