Altos de Puente Romano: Luxury Community for Exclusive Mediterranean Lifestyle in Marbella
By Salma Hwedi on - 2m. reading time
If you dream of a privileged Mediterranean lifestyle in the fascinating natural environment close to the beach, luxurious amenities of glamorous Marbella and all the best Southern Spain can offer, don’t miss this amazing sought out residential complex.
This is what they call “location, location, location”! And “class and style all the way”. No wonder! We are speaking of the heart of the world-famous Golden Mile, the main playground of the famous, rich and very rich. Today it remains one of the finest addresses in Europe and most established and mature markets attracting “the upper echelons of society”:
The luxurious private gated community Altos de Puente Romano is just flawless both inside and outside. Overlooking the emblematic mountain of La Concha and the Mediterranean Sea, this fabulous enclave of Marbella is not a location, it’s a special lifestyle. Would you like to know why it is so attractive?
Altos de Puente Romano impresses with:
- magnificent properties built to the highest standards,
- breath-taking views and amazing scenery, with the sparkling Mediterranean in front and dramatic Andalusian mountains behind,
- beautiful nature and lush well-groomed subtropical gardens with colorful blossoming bougainvillea and oleander flowers against blue sky, mature palm trees, Mediterranean pines and cypresses.
- high level of security (fully gated, surveillance cameras, security 24/7),
- respectable neighbors: Spanish and European aristocrats, politicians and businessmen, Arabian sheikhs and even kings (private palace of King of Saudi Arabia and his family), Hollywood stars.
- easy access and proximity to
- legendary 5* hotel Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa (600m away) and iconic Marbella Club Golf Resort & Spa with their leisure facilities attracting crème de la crème from all over the world,
- sandy beaches and glorious beach clubs, designers’ boutiques, best night clubs opened from dusk till dawn, well-known tennis club and courts,
- a large number of manicured golf courses at hand,
- finest restaurants with international and authentic Spanish cuisine, from Michelin-starred places boasting recognized chefs and sommeliers, to tapas bars and lovely cafés with gourmet treats,
- * glam and chic of cosmopolitan Puerto Banus (2 km),
- * captivating traditional charm of Marbella Old Centre (5 min),
- * Malaga international airport (56 km).
And much more….
Drumelia Real Estate is delighted to offer a wonderful selection of properties in Altos de Puente Romano.